Two smaller appeals have also raised funds for further improvements there. The landscaping and creation of safe and appealing spaces, including a beautiful boardwalk to protect and surround our unique and unusual pond feature. All this landscaping work will create a beautiful outdoor surrounding space and complement the wonderfully refurbished interior.
The Pond House campaign was supported by 17 well respected Trusts and Foundations, several generous individuals, local community fundraising initiatives, student and cohouser families and The Mount’s own fundraising events.
Please contact the fundraising team (email@example.com) if you would like any information as to how you can make a donation.
There are a variety of ways you can make a donation:
- Our online giving pages with JustGiving – our fundraising donations platform. Take a look by clicking on this link.
- By direct transfer to The Mount’s NatWest bank account – sort code 60-22-15, account number 35096152.
- Download and print the donation form at the bottom of the page and post your cheque to: Fundraising, The Mount Camphill Community, Faircrouch Lane, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5 6PT.
Fundraising Newsletter – December 2023
Our latest newsletter, with an update on fundraising activities during the last six months, is available to download below. If you would like to be put on our newsletter mailing list, please email us by clicking here Fundraising
Become a Friend of The Mount - regular giving
By becoming a regular Friend of The Mount you can help sustain our unique community. You can give regular support to ensure that we can continue to offer a richer, fuller life to young adults with learning disabilities now and for years to come. Find out more and complete the regular giving donation form. Previously our Friends have enabled us to buy our hall chairs, a garden rotavator, the 24-metre long poly-tunnel, and more recently our two covered market stalls to use at our Family Days and Summer Fair to sell Mount products.
Currently we are saving up for a pergola for the back lawn here to be used and enjoyed by everyone.
Fundraising with The Mount - at home or a challenge event, set up your own fundraising page …
Gifts in Wills/donate in memory
What kind of gift can you leave?
Am I eligible?
- have paid at least as much in Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax in that tax year as you want to claim in Gift Aid
- make a Gift Aid declaration that gives you permission to claim